Rescheduled Meeting Worked Out for the Good

7"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose." Romans 8: 28

----

I had a meeting this morning, but I didn't feel like attending so I rescheduled it.

I also didn't feel like going out either. I pent the morning watching the Christian channel and a couple of the pastors shared exactly what I needed to hear.

At dome point, the door bell rang. It was my neighbour from upstairs. She said she had locked herself out, but had left her back door unlocked. She asked if she could go through our flat to access her flat. I let her through.

I then received a text from a loved one who needed to chat. We had a long exchange of texts.

Later, I received a message to confirm that I didn't need to attend the meeting I had been reluctant to attend this morning and there was no need to reschedule the meeting.

Thank you, God, for making everything work out for good. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit