About Cats and Staying the Same

"For out of His fullness [the superabundance of His grace and truth] we have all received grace upon grace [spiritual blessing upon spiritual blessing, favor upon favor, and gift heaped upon gift]. For the Law was given through Moses, but grace [the unearned, undeserved favor of God] and truth came through Jesus Christ.  John 1: 16-17, AMP

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever." Hebrews 13: 8, NKJV

----

The other day, while I was hanging out with a friend, our conversation took a philosophical twist as we discussed the cats in our lives. (She has a cat called Boo and my flatmate's cat is called Zeus). 

My friend said she has often wondered if her cat doesn't get bored doing the same thing day in and day out. I told her I've wondered the same about Zeus. I said humans seem to experience the passage of time which makes them feel anxious if they don't have enough time; or bored if they have too much time. I said I believe cats are simply aware of days and nights and act as they are driven by their nature. They do remember the humans they are emotionally attached to.

I actually see each day rather like a revolving door which is the same and never changes. Each revolution is an opportunity for me to receive more and more of God's Grace. 

Thank you, God, for giving me another year of revolving door experiences full of Grace and Truth through Jesus Christ. ❤️

         Zeus sleeping on my bed ❤️

My friend's cat, Boo ❤️


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels