How ro Avoid the Rat Race

When I arrived at the tube (underground) station, the line I wanted was heaving with passengers and it took a while to get down the escalator. A member of staff advised passengers travelling north to walk all the way down the platform where the next train is likely to be less crowded. 

Naturally, passengers ignored the staff's suggestion and stayed at the top of the platform, which was overcrowded. 

I knew with all that crowd, it was going to take ages for me to get on a tube, let alone get a seat. I decided to travel on the next train going south, in the opposite direction, get off at the next stop, then catch another train going north.

When I eventually caught the tube train going north, it was not only stree-free, I was able to get a seat all the way until I had to change to another line.

The easiest way to avoid the rat race is not to join the rat race. 😀

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels