About Time

"And He said to them, “The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath." Mark 2: 27

----

At the bus stop, I noticed the live timetable was showing my bus as third on the list and it was due in 6 minutes.

I thought to myself, "I don't live in time, I am already home."

My bus arrived in 2 minutes.

When I got off that bus, I had to wait for my last bus. According to the live timetable, my bus was number 2 on the list and due in 25 minutes.

As if! 😀

I ignored the timetable and said to myself, "I am already home."

I saw myself speaking to my flatmate and then having a shower.

My bus arrived two minutes later.

I believe time was made for man's use; and it can be speeded up, slowed down or stopped. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit