From Dystopia to Utopia

"For as he thinks in his heart, so is he."

"But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you." Matthew 6: 33

----

While I was having a chat with a friend on Facebook about this film, I described it as dystopic.

Later, during my bus journey home, I noticed a shop called Utopia.

For months now I've been travelling on that bus route, but I've never "seen" that shop.  I believe it only stood out today after I thought of a film as dystopic.

Utopia is the opposite of dystopia. 😊

It just shows how everything already exists, but I only notice things that I am aware of in my thoughts.

That's why it's important to thnk of God or be God-conscious then dystopia is transformed into utopia.😀



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels