God is Always Early

I've been pondering over how God meets our needs and whether He always meets our needs on time?

In the Bible God, speaking through Isaiah, declares:

"I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking about their needs,
I will go ahead and answer their prayers!" Isaiah 65: 24, NLT

Since God  promises to answer our needs before we even have them, that means He always meets our needs earlier than expected.

Here's one example I experienced today.

When I arrived at the bus stop, the live timetable said my bus was number 2 on the list and was due in 10 minutes. I thought, no, I don't believe it. My bus is already here and early.

My bus arrived 8 minutes early.

I believe since God has already answered and met all our needs, I can receive mine as early as I am open to receive them. ♥️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels