An App for Everything

Usually when you work on set, you don't have to submit an invoice to the production company. Your casting agency does all that for you and receives payment on your behalf, minus their commission. 😊

Since I've started doing promotion work, I've had to learn how to create and submit my invoice to the client I've worked for so I can get paid. Thank God for invoice apps. 

I wonder if there is an app that I can download into my brain which knows everything so I don't have to keep learnng new stuff?

There is, it's called the Holy Spirit.😊

Thank you, Holy Spirit, for helping me to navigate through all these new apps and procedures. ❤️

----


"The Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon Him,

The Spirit of wisdom and understanding,

The Spirit of counsel and might (power),

The Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord." Isaiah 11: 2


------

I think you might like this book – "Seven Spirits Of God" by Chris Oyakhilome.

Start reading it for free: https://amzn.eu/20U35BZ


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels