Sat Nav

 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him,and He shall direct your paths." Proverbs 3: 5-6

----

I believe God is like a Sat Nav. When you're travelling in the wrong direction, He automatically gets you back on track.

Here's one example.

I was thinking instead of catching the tube home from work, I would catch the bus home all the way, even though it was going to take 2 hours.  

I dismissed the idea as illogical.

I got on a bus to the nearest tube station. When I arrived, the ticket barrier was closed. One tube staff told me there was an incident at a tube station and the entire line was closed. She advised me to catch a bus to another tube station.

When I got out of the tube station, I got on a bus and I ended up travelling home all the way by bus as I had thought earlier.

I believe the thought I had earlier was inspired by God. Even though I ignored it, I ended up following His guidance.

Thank you, God, for being my Sat Nav. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels