The Next Generation

 "All flesh is grass,

And all its loveliness is like the flower of the field.

7 The grass withers, the flower fades,

Because the breath of the Lord blows upon it;

Surely the people are grass.

8 The grass withers, the flower fades,

But the word of our God stands forever.” Isaiah 40: 6-8

----

You know you're getting on a bit when all of your parents' generation have all faded away.  Aunty Mato, who passed away yesterday, was the last of her generation.

In my family, there's now my generation i.e. my immediate family and their children; and my many cousins and their children.

While everything passes away Jesus, who was the Word made flesh (John 1: 14), has promised that those who live in Him and believe in Him shall never die. (John 11: 25)

I live in and believe in Jesus. ❤️

----

"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. 26 And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?” John 11: 25-26

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels