Doing Everything with the Lord

"Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts." Zechariah 4:6

----

I've been meaning to register my Oyster card online so I can have evidence when it comes to claiming travel expenses.

Today, I decided to register my Oyster card at the TFL website. I created an account and added my details and my secret answer and authenticated my identity.  After I added my Oyster card number, it asked for the answer to my secret question. After I answered, it didn't recognise it.

I decided to log in again. This time, the computer didn't recognise my password. For crying out loud! I decided to call the helpline.

Before you can get to the customer adviser, you have to get through the annoyimg gatekeeper. 😊 After I pressed the option that applied to me, I waited patiently for my call to be answered. I usually can't stand the music they play while you're waiting, but I remained calm. Finally, I heard the phone ringing which meant my call was about to be picked up. Hallelujah! It then went silent.

"Hello, hello, is anybody there?"

More silence.

I ended the call.

By then I was feeling anger and frustration welling up inside of me. 

Time to pray.the 

Lord, I know you are always with me and Your rod and Your staff  is comforting me. (Psalm 23: 4)  Bless all the staff and customers at TFL. When I call them again, help me to stay peaceful. Amen.

I called the helpline again. This time, I pressed another option. Again, it took a while for them to answer the phone. Finally, when an  adviser came on, I calmly explained my situation to him. He said my card was not yet linked to my details. After confirming my identity, he linked up the card to my profile. He  explained to me that I no longer have to go to a tube station or shop to check my balance or to top up my Oyster card, I can do it online. The entire transaction was very calm. Praise God!

In every situation I have two choices: I can go it alone and end up frustrated; or I can do it with the Lord who makes everything go smoothly. Thank you, Lord! ❤️

Blessings to all the staff at TFL. 🙏

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels