Life Imitating Art

Last night, I was expecting to work as a host in the theatre. During the brief, I was told I and three colleagues were going to be hosts to a wedding party, making sure everything was tickety boo. As I haven't been to a party in ages, it was fun listening to music. I even did secret jiggles to a few songs and chatted to the photogapher about her work.

I noticed the conservatory looked very familiar. It was then I  remembered I have actually been on a shoot at that same spot. I was in this TV drama and I can remember doing many takes walking up and down those stairs.

Talk about life imitating art!  Or is it art imitating life imitating art? 

Which came first, life or art? 😊



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit