The Conductor at Work

"Yours, O Lord, is the greatness, the power and the glory, the victory and the majesty; For all that is in heaven and in earth is Yours; Yours is the kingdom, O Lord, and You are exalted as head over all.12 Both riches and honor come from You, and You reign over all. In Your hand is power and might; In Your hand it is to make great and to give strength to all." 1 Chronicles 29:11-12

-----

While I was working this evening, I had an opportunity to watch the London Philharmonic Orchestra with Canellakis conducting Shostakovich. It was very intense but I enjoyed it.

What I enjoy the most about all orchestras is watching the conductor at work. 

In order for the orchestra to be of one accord, they need to let the conductor lead the way and this involves surrender, humility and trust on their part.

In the same respect, I believe Christ is the Conductor of my life. However, I need to submit to Him and trust in Him to conduct my life and everything that concerns me. I  can't say it's been easy to submit to Him, I can only do so with His help and grace.

Thank you, God, for giving me another opportunity to watch an excellent performance. ❤️

Photos of the theatre and the orchestra.

https://www.southbankcentre.co.uk/whats-on/classical-music/canellakis-conducts-shostakovich




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit