Created for His Pleasure

"Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created." Revelation 4: 11

----

Before I left home this morning, Zeus (my flatmate's cat), came into my bedroom and sat on my bed and let me pet him. He was so content, he even let me take some photos. I thought about how much pleasure our pets give us and in return, we take care of them and give them shelter.

It got me thinking about that verse in the Bible that all things were created for God's pleasure.

Pets were created for human pleasure.

Thank you, God, for creating me for Your pleasure. I know I don't always do things to please You, but I know you love me anyway. ❤️





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels