God Knows Everything

"The eyes of the Lord are in every place, keeping watch on the evil and the good." Proverbs 15: 3

----

After church, I went to see a friend, who works at this museum. After we had a long chat, I went to sit and read in the museum's Reading Room. It was then I realised I had forgotten my Power Bank at home. I had my charger with me, but as the library was closed, you are not allowed to charge your devices anywhere else in the building.

I asked God to increase the charge on my phone.

I remembered there was this local cafe still open where I could charge my phone, but I had to buy a sausage roll and a drink to use their charging facility. 

After charging my phone for about half an hour, I returned to the museum's Reading Room to relax. I was still aware that the charge on my phone was running low and tried not to use my phone.

On the way home, I had a thought to travel home using a different route. The bus I got on actually had charging points on it so I was able to charge my phone during my bus journey.

Later, while I was browsing Facebook  I noticed a Facebook friend had watched the movie  "The Ten Commandments."  I was sorry I had missed it and wondered what channel it was on. I looked up Channel 5's TV guide and saw it had indeed been on Channel 5.

Who reminded me that I could charge my phone at the local cafe?  God did and provided the money to buy the sausage roll and drink.

Not all buses in London have  charging points. How did I know that particular bus had a charging point? I didn't, but God did and inspired me to catch that bus home.

How did I know the movie, "The Ten Commandments" had been shown on Channel 5? I didn't, but God did.

Thank you, God, for constantly expressing Your omniscience in me and through me and for opening my heart to receive Your wisdom. ❤️

Photos of me relaxing at the Reading Room and charging my phone on the bus.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit