Happy Easter - We Love You, Lord!

"Then, as they were afraid and bowed their faces to the earth, they said to them, “Why do you seek the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen! Remember how He spoke to you when He was still in Galilee, saying, ‘The Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again.’ ”

"And they remembered His words." Luke 24:5-8

----

While the bus I was in was going past this church, I noticed this woman standing beside me doing the Sign of the Cross.  I asked her if that was her church. She said she was a Christian and attended that church.  I asked her what denomination it was and she said it was Greek Orthodox.  I told her I was Christian too. She asked me which church I attended and I told her. She said she was attending a service this evening (Thursday) and tomorrow (Good Friday). I told her I will be attending the Easter Sunday service.

When my friend arrived at her stop, we wished each other Happy Easter.

A few minutes later, this man pressed the bell. He smiled at me and said he was also Christian. He said he was so happy to see there were people around who still love the Lord.

Before he got off the bus, he wished me Happy Easter and I wished him the same.

Despite how things appear, there are billions of us on earth right now who love the Lord and are grateful for His sacrifice for mankind.

We believe Jesus was crucified, buried and on the third day He rose again from the dead.

Happy Easter! ❤️

Image courtesy of Google Images




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit