God is Good

"Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46: 10

"And the spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord;" Isaiah 11: 2

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning." James 1: 17

"Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth." 3 John 1: 2

----

Since I moved into my new home, I have a new routine during week days.

Around 5am, I wake up to use the toilet and then let the cat out. I then go back to sleep for about an hour. I then wake up at 6am to watch Bible study till I have to leave for work. I obviously change ny routune when I'm filming and have to leave very early.

On Saturdays and Sundays, after letting the cat out, I have a bit of a lie-in and wake up at 7am.

On this particular morning, after letting the cat out and  I went back to sleep, I felt intense pain hovering around one side of my cheek, which I immediately discerned as the spirit of pain. I knew if I accepted it, it will manifest as physical pain like toothache around that area.  

I thought God who wants His children to be healthy would not send pain to them.

I had the thought  "Be still and know that I am God." (Psalm 46). I felt peace  and the spirit of pain left me.

Thank you, Father God, for your Spirit which is above me, in me and through me, whose gifts are always perfect and good.❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels