Film Shoot

Before I left home for the film shoot, I thanked God for taking me there and back safely, for being in control of the prooduction and fir making the day fun and wonderful. I also thanked God for dry weather while filming.

When we arrived at the crowd base and were waiting to be called into Costume and Hair and Makeup, it started chucking it down.  It was still raining while we were being transferred by bus to set so we all wore ponchos.  

Althougj the rain stopped when we started filming, it was quite dull and dreary.  At one point, I was asked to move into a certain position. Right where I was standing, the sun came out right above me. It was like I was in the spotlight. It even felt warm. I thanked God for the sunlight.

Later on, it started raining so we had a break and a few of us went to sit in a local pub.

After about half an hour, we were called back on set. Although it wasn't raining, it was still grey. I  told a colleague that they could have waited for it to get brighter. One of the ADs (assistant directors) heard me and said it was the perfect time to film as the light was even. He said when there's sunlight, it creates shadows. He said they can adjust the film when it's dark but shadows are a bit tricky.

I heard my colleagues complaining that it was cold, but I felt God's love surrounding me making me feel warm.

It just shows how we all want different things. I wanted dry and sunny weather, but the directors want dry, but not sunny weather.

God met all our needs.

Thank you, God, for a great shoot. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels