Meeting All Sorts on Set

While doing SA (supporting artist or extra) work, you get to make friends with people you don't usually meet in your every day life.

The last shoot I was on, I got chattiing to this lovely lady who used to be a ballet dancer.

I told her I have watched the movie, "Black Swan" with Natalie Portman. She told me it's her favourite movie and her feet used to bleed just like the character 

The only famous ballet dancer I know of is Mikhail Baryshnikov. I asked her if she'd worked with him and she said yes, he was very professional.

She told me about how  ballet dancers have to retire in their 40s as they can't compete with the youngsters.

That's why I love SA work. You meet all sorts. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit