When God Gives You the Headsup

"But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one. For “who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct Him?” But we have the mind of Christ." 1 Corinthians 2: 14-16

----

On the way home from church, I had a thought that a particular agent from this teaching agency was going to text me about a job.

When I arrived home, I received a text from him asking if I was available on this particular day to work at this Church of England primary school. I told him I was.

How did I know he was going to text me?

I didn't know, but the Holy Spirit in me does. 

Thank you, God, for giving me the headsup.❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit