Unconditional Love

(Previously posted on Facebook on 29.4.2022)

"Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom." Luke 12: 32

----

I've never been a parent, but I believe those who are parents will be able to relate to this.

My mum used to ask me why I liked Star Trek so much and I told her the same reason why she loved Coronation Street, the British TV soap.😆

Although mum couldn't relate to Star Trek, she did fall in love with Captain Janeway from Star Trek Voyager and lthe greedy aliens called the Ferrengis.

It really didn't matter to mum what the episodes were about, she got great joy from the fact that I was enjoying myself. 

I see that with parents who enjoy supporting their kids, even though they haven't a clue why their kids love what they love. ❤️

Photo taken at a Star Trek convention in London



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit