In the World But Not of the World

"I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one. They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world." John 17: 15-16

----

The school I was working at today was only about 10 to 15 minutes walking distance from home which made a nice change.

On the way home, I had to cross this particular side atreet that had lots of cars parked on the rosd that were blocking my vision. I made sure the road was perfectly clear before I crossed.

Later, my flatmate had to go out so she booked a cab. She told me she had noticed an air ambulance helicopter.

When my flatmate returned home, she told me when she went out to get her cab, the main road was closed and she couldn't reach the cab. She had to cancel and order another cab.

She told me the reason why the road was closed was because a kid had been run over and died at the scenr. That's why the air ambulance had arrived.

Apparently, the accident had happened on the same road and corner that I had been wary of crossing a few hours earlier.

I felt so sad for that poor kid's family and loved ones. May s/he rest in peace!

Thank you, God, for your constant protection in Christ. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels