God Provides for Our Needs in Advance

“It shall come to pass that before they call, I will answer; and while they are still speaking, I will hear. Isaiah 65: 24

----

After my aunt's funeral, my brother drove a few of us to the community centre where the reception was taking place. By the time we arrived, there were no free parking spaces available. I silently thanked God for a parking space.

My brother suggested for the three of us to go in and reserve a table and he and his friend would scout the local neighbourhood for a parking space.

When we entered the community centre, I went to use the toilet. It was then I realised I'd been there recently.

Just two months ago, I discovered this place called Woodberry Down with a  reservoir and nature reserve  which I explored. I even took some photos. I then noticed this community centre which had a library. I went in and charged my phone. I even used their toilet. Little did I know that in two months time, I would be attending a reception for my aunt at the same community centre.

Back to the reception.

After about twenty minutes, I called my brother to find out whether they'd found a parking space. He said he had, but the parking metre machine wasn't working and he didn't want to leave the car there.

I told him to drive back. "You will find a parking space when you get back."

Within a few minutes, my brother and his friend walked in. He told me he had found a free parking space just near the venue.

"I  knew God would provide one!" I said.

Thank you, God, for always providing all we need before we even know we would need them! ❤️

Photos  I took two months ago of the reservoir and the nature reserve near the community centre.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit