Entertainment

While I was working at this art shop, I noticed this woman sniffing some scented candles.

After a few minutes, she was joined by a man who I presumed to be her husband.

The woman picked up a candle and asked him to sniff it.

"What do you think?" she said.

The man' had a look of disinterest.

"You don't care, do you?" I said.

Both of them burst out laughing. 

"It's just a candle," he said.

His wife decided to get the candle anyway.

A young couple walked in and the woman walked straight to the soft toys for babies. While she was oohing and aahing over them, her boyfriend was busy on his phone.  You could tell he had no interest whatsoever.   After a while I walked over to him and asked if he had chosen a toy for his girlfriend yet. He said they were looking for a gift for a friend. I like how he had used the pronoun "they." 😊 The woman finally picked a soft toy that looked like a cake and told me she was getting that.

I never realised I could get so much entertainment from watching customers. 😀

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels