Mind Games

I was chatting to a friend aboutt her grandmother who is suffering from dementia.

She said her nan, who is now in a care home, has deteriorated so much that she doesn't remember anyone including her husband and kids. 

My friend said before her nan had dementia, she was often ill and taking all kinds of medication.  Since she lost her memory, she no longer has all the ailments she used to have. 

My friend said the last time she saw her nan, she asked her about the arm she had fractured, but her nan couldn't remember as the arm was now healed.

My friend said if it wasn't for the dementia, her nan would be considered to be in perfect health.she 9

I told my friend if only her nan could forget the dementia, she would be free of it. ❤️

It just shows all diseases are happening in mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels