Magnifying Glass

The last time I worked at this gallery, the fonts on their shift schedule was so tiny, I can't  even read it with my reading glasses.

I decided to get a magnifying glass.

I went to buy one from this ironmongers that sells everything, but they told me they were out of stock. I then went to the chemist next door and asked if they sold magnifying glass. The sales assistant started laughing. I wondered what was so funny. One suggested I try the ironmongers next door. I told her I already have. They told me they couldn't help me.

Later, while I was chatting to my friend, I mentioned to her that I needed a magnifying glass.

"What about your smart phone which seems to do everything?" she said sarcastically. "Surely there must be an app for it?"

"Of course! Why didn't I think of that?"

I soon downloaded a magnifying glass app, which I shall use to read the shift schedule. 

Now it made sense why those shop assistants were laughing at me. They probably thought I was so old school, I needed a physical magnifying glass.

Thank you, God, for showing me where I could get a magnifying glass for free. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit