God Orders My Steps

Hi"The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord, and He delights in his way." Psalm 37: 23

----

I've been going to this particular library and using their reading room for the last seven years. Thr first time I went there, I noticed this road which has the same name as an old friend's surname. It made me think of her.

Two days ago, I went to the reading room. I ended up chatting to a friend who works there as a security guard. I told her I needed to do some food shopping. I also needed  sone kitchen rolls and toilet rolls, but I knew the food store would not have it. My friend suggested I could go to a supermarket close by for the kitchen and toilet rolls.

When I got out of the building, I wondered whether to go to the food store near the train station or to their other store up the road. I decided to go to the other store. On the way I will check out the supermarket that my friend had recommended. 

On the way, this man approached me and asked if I knew this place on a particular road. (Of course I did, it was the same road that shares my friend's surname). I showed him the way. 

I thought it was amazing how I've known about that road for seven years and someone has finally asked me about it.

A few months ago, when I moved into my current home, my flatmate recommended a park close by. I finally went there today.

While I was there, I took some photos and selfies and posted them on Facebook. I was also going to post something on this app, but I couldn't open it. Maybe, it will work if I restart the phone.  Suddenly I received a phone call from my flatmate. 

She asked if I was home as she had left her keys at home. I told her I was at the local park, but I will come back and let her in. It was only going to take about 15 minutes to get back.

When I got back, I told her I  decided to go to the park today, which is close to hone. If I had gone further afield, it would have taken hours for me to get back and let her in. I also told her she called me at the right time as I was about to restart my phone. She said I must have been praying for her.

My steps are ordered by the Lord. When I decide to do something, it is actually God making the decision for me. 😀

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels