My Father Knows My Needs

"Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."  Matthew 6: 31-33

----

During my bus journey, the bus driver announced that there was a problem with the bus. She asked all of us to get off at the next stop and get on the bus in front.

A passenger who hadn't heard the announcement asked me what was going on. I told her we had to get off and get on the next bus.

As I was getting off, I tapped this young girl, who had her earbuds on and wasn't aware of what was going on. I told her we had to get off.

Once everyone was off the bus, the bus driver walked to  the empty bus in front, opened the door and told us to get on. She said we didn't need to scan our passes.

In the Bible, Jesus tells His believers not to worry about their practical needs as our Father God knows our needs before we are even aware we have them. In this instance, only the bus driver and bus company knew there was a problem with the bus. We were totally oblivious. The bus company then provided another bus for us ahead of time so we didn't have to wait for another one.

Thank you, Father, for knowing all of my needs and meeting them. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit