Healing Training

On my way to church this morning, I noticed this passenger on the bus in front of me wearing a puffer jacket and a puffer hat, despite the fact that it was quite warm outside. I took a  photo of her from the back. I thought her outit shows that one can't presume others feel the way you do.

After the service, I stayed behind to attend healing training. As I was the only attendee, I was given a 121 masterclass about praying for healing by the healing ministry coordinator.  

At one point, the teacher said how important it was not to presume others feel the same way you do. I showed her the photo I had taken earlier, which I said perfectly illustrated the point she was making. 😀

I not only learned a lot from that healing training, I got all my questions answered. The teacher even prayed for me.

Thank you, Holy Spirit, for arranging for me to have the healimg training all to myself. ❤️



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels