God Rules!

"The earth is the Lord’s, and all its fullness, the world and those who dwell therein." Psalm 24: 1

----

When I woke up this morning at 5.30 am, I switched my laptop on. I then logged on to the GodTV website to watch the live UK programmes.  Usually, around that time  they have music on, which I'm not into. I usually mute the sound and have a snooze until 6am when I turn the sound on to listen to the pastors I follow.

This time, the channel didn't come on. I switched on the channel on the GodTV app on my phone, but a notice came on that there was a problem.

I went back to my laptop. Usually when GodTV UK is not working,  the Africa one is off too. Presumably, they share the sane satellite. I then watch USA, Australia or Asia.  This time, none of them were working. 

How strange! The devil's been busy, today. 😀

I thought, God, it is written that the earth, the fullness and everyone belongs to you. (Psalm 24: 1) You rule in the kingdom of men. ( Daniel 4: 32).Your channels are not working. Could you please fix them? Thank you!

I then switched on a pastor I follow on YouTube. I listened with my eyes shut. I then had a snooze. After a while I fell asleep.  I had a dream that I turned GodTV on and it was working perfectly.

I woke up and checked the GodTV website and it was now working perfectly. I noticed the pastor I wanted to watch was already on so I went back to watch from the beginning.

Thank you, God, for fixing Your channels.

You Rule! ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit