Grace in Action

"And of His fullness we have all received, and grace for grace. For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ." John 1: 16-17

"Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord," 2 Peter 1 :2

---

Our Lord Jesus not only revealed God as the Father, He embodied God's Grace.

Grace is not earned, nor do you receive it because you deserve it.  God's goodness and mercy are given by grace through Jesus Christ.  As Grace pours on you, you are inspired to extend grace and unmerited favours to others .

Before I got on the tube, I checked how much money I  had left on my Oyster card. I noticed this woman on the next ticket machine trying to get a ticket with her bank card, but nothing csme out. I asked if I could help her. I told her she needed to get an Oyster card first and then top up the card. I also said she didn't need to buy an Oyster card, she could just use her debit card to travel. I suggested we give it a try. Both of us walked to the gates. When she tapped her phone, the gate opened. She thanked me for helping her. I then said goodbye to her and wished her well.

Later, I stopped at this trsin station to buy a sandwich. I sat on a bench to eat them and shared  some with some pigeon friends. 

I hesrd this man sitting beside me speaking Spanish with his wife. From their conversation I gleaned that he wanted to get to a place in central London. I asked him where he wanted to go. He said he was wondering if they could walk there. I told him it was too far to walk. I said there is usually a bus from that  station that goes there, but I noticed the buses were not coming to the station because of some diversion.  I suggested that they could catch the tube there.  They decided to take my advice.

That's Grace in action.

Thank you, Father God, for Your infinite Grace through Jesus Christ. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels