Celebrating the Birth of Christ

It's that time of the year again when Christians (believers in Jesus Christ who have accepted Him as their Lord and Saviour) celebrate the birth of God made flesh.

We believe Jesus Christ took the form of a man so all who believe in Him can have real life, eternal life, and have fellowship with God.

I believe Jesus is literally my life, my health, my body, my joy, my peace and my everything.  Without Him, I am nothing and I have nothing.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a New Year filled with Christ's life, joy, love, peace and blessings. ❤️

"And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth." John 1: 14




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit