None of Me, All of You

On my way to work, I was meditating on God's presence and thinking, "None of me, all of You."

After I finished my first shift at the museum, I had just about enough time to get some grocery shopping and then catch the tube to my next shift at the art gallery.

While we were briefed about our shift,  I started feeling pain on my right foot. It was getting so bad, I started thinking that I won't be able to work as I have to stand up. I quickly dismissed the thought and reminded myself that I walk in God.

During my shift, I was so engrossed chatting to my colleagues and visitors, I lost all awareness of my foot.

By the end of the shift, I was aware that both feet were now hurting.  Lord, I am going to have to rely on Your Grace to walk me home.

I noticed as I was walking with a colleague to the tube station I was gliding and I felt no pain. It was like I was on one of those travelators that they have at the airport where you are being moved while you're walking.

When I got off the bus and was walking home, my feet were hurting again. I let God walk me home effortlessly.

When I woke up this morning, my feet were no longer hurting.

The weaker I am in myself, the stronger I am in Christ. ❤️

----

Related Bible verses:

"My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." 2 Corinthians 12: 9

"For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish." Galatians 5: 17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit