Cropped Hair Backlash

"Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight." 1 Peter 3: 3-4, NIV

----

I hear there has been a backlash over the new Miss France 2024, Eve Gilles, because she has cropped hair. Give me a break!  Does this mean a woman is only considered beautiful if she has long hair?

What about Zozibini Tunzi,

former Miss Universe (2019), who not only had cropped hair, she had natural Afro hair.  How dare they see her as beautiful?

The actress, Audrey Hepburn, had cropped hair in her hey day, and she was considered to be very beautiful. I guess beauty standards have dropped since then. 

I believe beauty comes in many forms whether a woman has long, short, Afro, straight, curly, etc.

I guess I must be biased as I have had cropped Afro hair since 1992. ❤️

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/miss-france-pageant-eve-gilles-b2465800.html





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels