Christmas Gifts

"There are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. 5 There are differences of ministries, but the same Lord. 6 And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same God who works all in all." 1 Corinthians 12: 4-6

----

A Christian friend and I had planned to have a catch-up. Before we met up, I decided to get her a Christmas gift.

I went into this store and noticed some woolly hats and gloves. I wondered if I should get those as she likes hats too. I have never seen her wearing that kind of hat though, it's more my kind of hat. I decided to leave it.

Before I started my shift at the performing arts centre  I decided to check out their shop where I found this necklace in my budget.  I decided to get it for her as I knew my friend would like it.

The next day when I met up with my friend, she gave me a Christmas gift. I was amazed to see a woolly hat and gloves and they were very similar to the ones I saw at the store. She also liked the necklace I had bought her.

I believe when I had been drawn to that woolly hat and gloves, I had been "reading" my friend's intention, as we all share the one Spirit of Christ.  However, I believe the Holy Spirit guided me to get the present that was right for my friend.

Thank you, Holy Spirit, for our Christmas gifts. ❤️

Photo of


me wearing my Christmas gift.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels