God is Love

"He who does not love does not know God, for God is love." 1 John 4: 8

----

On my way to work at the theatre, I stopped off at the local supermarket to buy some tights, as my legs were freezing underneath my trousers. They didn't have any. I decided to try another supermarket.

On the way, I was fascinated by the grittiness of the neighbourhood and decided to take some photos. After a while, I realised I was walking in the wrong direction.

"Why didn't you stop me, Lord?" I said.

"Because you were having so much fun taking photos," He said.

I could feel Him smiling at me.

After backtracking, I found a supermarket that sold the kind of tights I was looking for.

I believe God has given me His love for particular things I enjoy doing like taking photos; my love for these particular theatres that I work in; and my love for chatting to people which I get to do at work.

Interestingly enough, I noticed the word "Love" on a wall, which symbolises Love's omnipresence. 

Thank you, God, for giving me Your love.❤️










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels