God’s Blessings are Constantly Available

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:" Ephesians 1: 3

----

When I woke up this morning, I logged on to this UK Christian channel on my laptop to watch some pastors I enjoy watching early on Sunday morning. The pictures were coming through, but there was no sound. I checked the app on my phone and it had the same issue.  I decided to watch the American and African versions instead, which were working just fine.

I believe God's spiritual blessings in Christ are constantly available. If we are not receiving them, the problem is never the Source, but our receptors which could be our false beliefs.

There was obviously a receptor problem on the UK Christian channel that was preventing UK viewers from receiving the sound.

I still received God's blessings through the American and African Christian channels.

I give thanks for God's spiritual blessings in heavenly places that are constantly available in Christ. 😄

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels