Hit Shows

Last night, I was booked as a host at the theatre where they were performing songs from various hit shows written by the likes of Cole Porter, Irving Berlin etc. 

At first, I was put at the cloakroom. I wasn't happy there as I was hoping to see the show. My manager asked if I wanted to swap shifts with someone else working at the theatre door. Another staff member offered to swap with me. I asked if she didn't mind. She said she wasn't happy about working at the door as that style of music wasn't her cup of tea. 

At the theatre, my colleague and I took it in turns to sit in the theatre and we got to listen and watch the performance. I loved  the part I got to listen to. They were great singers.

What I loved the most about this show was the guests. I would say 90% of them were in their 60s and 70s. I found them courteous and delightful. They were a breathe of fresh air.

Thank you, God, for making my shift a big hit. ❤️

https://www.barbican.org.uk/whats-on/2023/event/songs-from-the-shows-with-clare-teal-and-the-bbc-singers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit