God's Love Revealed

"So we are always confident, knowing that while we are at "home in the body we are absent from the Lord. 7 For we walk by faith, not by sight. 8 We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord." 2 Corinthians 5:6-8

-----

While I was lying in bed with my eyes closed, I was meditating on God's Love:

The Father so loved the world that He sent his Son, Jesus, to die for all of us so we can have everlasting life.

Jesus who loves us so much He was willing to take on all our sins, sickness and curses upon His body and die for us so we can be reconciled with the Father.

The Holy Spirit who loves us so much, He lives in us and is our Guide.

I was now aware I was no longer feeling my physical body. I was now feeling weightless and being embraced with love that felt wonderful.

Suddenly, I started seeing flashes of light around me. I then saw the dark sky and billions of stars around me. It was like I was looking at a photo of the universe, but the photo was alive and I was immersed in it and was one with it.

After a while, I started feeling my body again and I stopped seeing the universe.

Thank you, God, for revealing Your Love to me. ❤️

Photo courtesy of Google Images



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels