Jesus Revealing Himself

"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." John 14: 6

"for in Him we live and move and have our being, as also some of your own poets have said, ‘For we are also His offspring.’" Acts 17: 28

----

The other day, while I was lying in the bath, I was meditating on what life is. I thought that which most people think is life is not real life at all. Jesus is the only Life there is.  Anyone who lives and believes in Jesus get to experience His life, which is eternal. (John 11: 26; John 14: 19) The moment you believe you have your own life, then you're living a fantasy life which you can even choose to end at any time.

I must have been soaking in the bath for about an hour. 

Later, as I was getting dressed, I put on the UK God channel on my laptop. There was this man teaching from the Bible. He said, "What is life?"

It was as if he was looking directly at me. He then cited the following passage from the Bible:

"For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away." James 4: 14

Exactly!  I knew it was God confirming what I had been meditating on while I was in the bath.

Last night, before I went to bed, I meditated on Jesus Christ - God the Son - as my everything. I even used the notepad on my phone to  write what that means for me. 

Just after 6am this morning, I switched my laptop on to watch the UK God channel, but the screen was blank. I decided to watch the Australian God channel instead. There was this pastor talking about what I had been thinking about last night.

As soon as the programme  finished, I returned to the UK God channel which was now working perfectly. Now why doesn't that surprise me?

Thank you, Jesus, for using different channels to reveal to me the way, the truth and the life. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels