Missing Loved Ones at Christmas

This year, I know and have heard of several people who have lost loved ones.To be honest, I stopped counting after 10. They were relatives, and friends who had lost their loved ones. I've attended 2 funerals in person and 3 via Zoom. 

I was chatting to my cousin last night who lost her mum earlier this year. She was telling me how much she's missing her mum. 

I know how it feels when you see people looking forward to being with their family at Christmas and you are mourning the loss of a loved one and missing them.

For all who have lost loved ones this year, may God give you comfort and embrace you in His Peace. I promise it does get easier every year. 

Peace and love to all. ❤️🌟

"Glory to God in the highest,

And on earth peace, goodwill toward men!” Luke 2: 14

Photo courtesy of Google Images



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit