From Natural to Supernatural

At the last event I was working at, I was mostly standing up. My manager kept asking me if I  wanted to sit down, but I said no.  She told me I was a "superstar" for standing up for hours and not complaining.

I told her I was standing by my faith and God was giving me the strength and stamina. She still insisted I was a superstar.

What I didn't tell my supervisor was before I went to work, I thanked God for doing everything.

The truth of the matter is if I depend on my strength and stamina alone, I would be exhausted after 2 hours.  When I let God do the standing, I can stand up for hours and still be full of energy. Can God he depleted of energy?  No.

While my colleagues who were 20 to 30 years younger than I were exhausted, I was full of beans and enjoying chatting to visitors.

Natural man has limits. When natural man submits to God, he becomes supernatural.

Is it any wonder that my supervisor was calling me a superstar? 😀

Thank you, God, for making me supernatural. ❤️

-----

Relevant Bible verses:

"Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ says the Lord of hosts." Zechariah 4: 6

"You are not your own, for you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s." 1 Corinthians 6: 20

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels