Receiving Grace
"Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; and you who have no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost." Isaiah 55: 1 "Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life." Revelation 22: 17 ---- Yesterday was really hot. Apparently, the maximum temperature was 30c. As I don't like hot weather, I decided to hibernate indoors. I did pop out briefly to take my washing out and bring them in once they were dry. By mid-afternoon, I started feeling cold and was shivering so I put a jumper on. I thought that maybe it was because I only had a little top and shorts on. I even started coughing and sneezing. While I was feeling those symptoms, I was lying in bed underneath my duvet and listening to the Book of Revelation on Audio Bible on my laptop. At the last chapter of Revelation [22], the words "free gift of the water of life" got my attention. I meditated...




Comments
Post a Comment