Father Knows Our Needs

 "Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

----

I had arranged to meet up with a friend I haven't seen in a while at his place. On the way I wondered whether to buy something to eat or not. When I arrived, my friend provided some bread and sandwich fillings and some snacks and drinks. After our meeting, he drove me to the closest tube station. I was really grateful.
The next day, during the bus journey, the driver kept stopping and waiting at bus stops. Each time he waited, he announced to passengers that he had been asked to stop to regulate the service and apologised for any inconvenience caused.
When I got off that bus, I was really grateful to see my next bus was right behind so I didn't have to wait.
On the second bus, this man was about to open the window, but had a change of heart and didn't. I was really grateful as I would have found it cold.
My heavenly Father God does know our needs. He knew I needed to eat and provided food through my friend.
My Father knew I needed to catch the tube as it was getting late so He inspired my friend to drive me to the nearest tube station.
My Father knew I needed to catch another bus home and arranged for my nexr bus to be right behind.
My Father knew I wanted to stay warm on the bus and kept the windows closed.
Thank you, Father, for meeting all my needs. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels