God's Vision of Time

When I came out of the library, I spotted a branch of a shop, where I usually get savoury sausage rolls, right opposite. Why not treat myself to one?

When I crossed over, the shop was nowhere in sight. I could have sworn I had seen it or was I dreaming? After a few minutes of searching, I decided to get a salt fish pattie from this West Indian shop instead.
Later, as I was walking down the road and munching on my patty, I spotted the shop I had been looking for. The shop is actually five minutes walk away from the library, and yet, I had seen it right in front of me. It was now too late to get a sausage roll from them.
I have had these kinds of visions many times before. For instance, I would be waiting at the bus stop and I would see the bus I am waiting for approaching, but the actual bus will not physically appear until a few minutes later. It's as if I am able to see the immediate future right in front of me.
I believe since all time is now, then I guess that's why I can see what I want to experience right in front of me, though it might take time to actually physically appear.
Thank you, God, for sharing Your Vision with me. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels