Guiding the Lost Couple

"Now may the God of peace, who through the blood of the eternal covenant brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, equip you with everything good for doing his will, and may he work in us what is pleasing to him, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen." Hebrews 13: 20-21

"And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch.” Matthew 15: 14

----

Years ago, I used to blog about my daily experiences. I've been asked time and time again to have them published, but something has been stopping me. Since I became a born again Christian, I now understand why I couldn't publish those stories - because I wasn't coming from Christ"s Will but from my own self will.

Let me digress for a moment.

While I was in town earlier today, this couple approached me and asked if I knew a certain place. I looked at the map, but I wasn't sure. The man asked me if the road was Pall Mall and I said yes.

When I got to the end of the road, I realised the street was The Mall, not Pall Mall. I had a feeling Pall Mall was close by. I started feeling guilty about leading the couple up the garden path. I asked God to guide them to their destination.

As I was walking to the bus stop, I was still fretting about the couple. The Lord told me to stop worrying as He will take them to the place they were looking for.

I still wasn't at peace.

When I got on the bus, I looked up the road on my phone and I saw that Pall Mall runs parallel to The Mall, and the place they were looking for was only a few minutes away. Thank God!

If I could feel guilty about sending this couple the wrong way, imagine how I would feel if I were to publish books promoting ideas that are not of God. I don't want that kind of burden, thank you!

If I am going to share my experiences en masse, I need to be sure I'm not the blind leading the blind. I trust that at the right time, God will give me the go-ahead to publish the stories that He wants me to share. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit