Giving Everything Up - Deleting Blogs

"So likewise, whoever of you does not forsake all that he has cannot be My disciple." Luke 14: 33
"And no one puts new wine into old wineskins; or else the new wine will burst the wineskins and be spilled, and the wineskins will be ruined.: Luke 5: 37
"But Jesus said to him, “No one, having put his hand to the plow, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.” Luke 9: 62
-----
As a disciple of Jesus, I believe I have to give up everything for Him. This means everything I created before I gave my life to Christ has to go.
Last night, I did something I've been putting off for a while - I permanently deleted all my 40+ blogs.
There are articles I posted on some websites that I can't delete as I can't access them. That can't be helped. At least I have deleted the blogs I have control over.
I feel like a huge burden has been lifted off me.
Thank you, Jesus, for being my Life, Lord, Teacher, and Friend. Amen! ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels