Mobile Phone Offers

 While I was watching some programme on my laptop, this advert came on for this mobile network company. They were offering some good deals for a particular brand of phone and were offering over £300 for your old phone.

I thought to myself, I wonder what I would get for my phone, given that it's just under a year old? Nah, I like my phone! I have no intention of getting a new one just yet.
About half an hour later, my phone rang. Although I didn't recognise the number, I answered it.
The caller was from the company where I had bought my phone, the same brand phone in the advert I had seen earlier, though mine is a cheaper model. She said they had some special offers for phones and wondered if I was interested. I said, no thanks!
What's going on? Are companies reading our thoughts now? 😊



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels