Kids are Hilarious

 A conversation I had with a couple of five year old boys at school.

Boy: Miss, how old are you?

Me: A lot older than you.

Boy: Are you 26?

Me: Slightly older.

Boy: 99?

Me: Younger.

Boy: 93?

Me: Yes, I am 93 years old.

He ran into the class and announced: "Miss is 93 years old!" 😀

Another boy I was chatting to was making a plane with building blocks. He then mentioned a very popular and cheap airline.

Boy: Do you know how much it costs to fly on their plane?"

Me: No, tell me.

Boy: £26,000!

Me: Wow, now that's a lot of money.

When he finished building his plane, I asked if I could ride on his plane.

Boy: No.

Me: But, it's supposed to be a plane!

Boy: You are too heavy to ride on my plane.

Kids can be hilarious! 😀

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels