Watching Myself Sleeping

 "But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding." Job 32: 8

"Be still, and know that I am God." Psalm 46: 10
"he that keepeth thee will not slumber." Psalm 121: 3
"But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit." 1 Corinthians 6: 17
----
As I've had a near death experience, I know for a fact that I am a spirit. I remember being out of my body at the time.
The Bible teaches us that when Adam and Eve disobeyed God, their spirit became disconnected from God, which brought mortality to the world.
God then sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to die for the sins of all humans for all time. Those who believe in Jesus are then reconciled with God in their spirit. In other words, all believers in Christ are joined with Him as one Spirit.
I was feeling a lot of physicsl pain last night, which kept me awake. I kept reminding myself that God loves me and His Love doesn't cause pain. I then had the thought: "Be still and know that I am God." My thoughts were then still and I finally fell asleep.
While I was asleep, I became aware of myself moving in the room and looking at my face, while I was fast asleep.
Well, my spirit is one with the Spirit of God who never sleeps. ❤️😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit