The Body of Christ Agency

"Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases, Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies, Who satisfies your mouth with good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s." Psalm 103: 2-5

----

I recently applied to join an agency for casual work. I had to go for an interview so they could ascertain whether I was the right fit fot the agency and their clients. I was then accepted.

The next step was for me to formally register with the agency, which involves uploading required documents like your ID, right to work etc and signing contracts. It took almost a week before I completed the registration.

As soon as I had formally registered at the agency, I was bombarded with jobs that I can say yay or nay to. I haven't chosen any yet.

It got me thinking that becoming a born again Christian is rather like joining an agency. However, Jesus' Agency is open to everyone. There are no interviews, no previous experiences and qualifications are required.

Just like I could only start to apply for job opportunities after I had registered with the agency, you can only start enjoying the benefits of being a Christian after you have made the commitment to become born again and ask Jesus to be your Lord and Saviour. Next, the work of training begins. You have to go through a process of renewing your mind by studying the Scriptures with the Holy Spirit as your guide so you can be equipped for the special assignment or Plan that God has for you.

I love being a representative of the Body of Christ Agency. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels